Features included in a Pine Canyon Homes Basement Finish
- Licensed and insured contractors and subcontractors.
- Professionally designed floor plans.
- City permits and city inspections to insure all building codes are met.
- Certificate of occupancy issued at completion.
- Walk-through at completion to make sure your expectations have been met.
- Client contract provided with all subsequent changes specified in writing so you can avoid unpleasant surprises.
- Projects done quickly. Daily progress made
- Experience includes over 15 years residential building overseeing subdivision developments, plan designs, and general contracting. Owners also have Bachelor’s Degrees in Construction Management.
Quality construction features:
- Stud grade lumber–NOT economy lumber.
- Long-length lumber–provides stronger straighter walls and drops.
- Fire-stopping installed every 10’ in walls and drops.
- Walls shot to concrete and short walls glued and shot
- R-13 insulation in exterior walls.
- Electrical work done by a licensed electrician.
- Outlets, switches and lights installed to owners preferences.
- Smoke detectors installed in every room.
- Carbon monoxide detectors and smoke detectors installed in hallways
- RG6 TV cable and Cat 5 phone cables installed.
- Heat-runs extended over windows and doors.
- Cold air returns installed.
- Secure backing provided for heat registers, bath hardware, and hand rails
- Quality lighting from melon fixtures.
- Fire-escape ladders in every bedroom.
- 3 coats of paint (1 coat primer and 2 coats of finish).
- 6-lb carpet pad with nylon carpet.
- Drywall screwed to the walls. Tape and mesh at joints.
- Tile flooring
- Moen Fixtures
- Professional cabinet and countertop installation
- Full-size 40”tall mirror
- Vanity light
- Full-bathroom hardware package included in bid.
- Bathroom exhaust fan.